• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last time you saw someone famous

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ignore the guy getting an inswinging yorker 2nd ball (first was a wide, hence why it looks like I got a first baller), see if you can spot the Eastenders actor in the opposition side:

Surrey Championship (play-cricket.com)
Blimey. Haven't watched Eastenders for donkey years, but I remember him.

Oldsmobile-88

Blimey. Haven't watched Eastenders for donkey years, but I remember him.
Nigel Harman...Can’t be arsed to look up the story line, but iirc he played Denis Watts(Dirty Den) illegitimate son..

Alistair20000

Ignore the guy getting an inswinging yorker 2nd ball (first was a wide, hence why it looks like I got a first baller), see if you can spot the Eastenders actor in the opposition side:

Surrey Championship (play-cricket.com)
You are as good as Jos Buttler with the added burden of the captaincy Jason. Did you miss a straight one ?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You are as good as Jos Buttler with the added burden of the captaincy Jason. Did you miss a straight one ?
If it was straight I wouldn't have missed it. It was one of those deliveries where you hear the clink of the bails and think "bloody hell, what happened there?" before calling the bowler something unprintable when shaking his hand at the end of the match.

In my defence too it was my first knock in three weeks having had a week out then got a TFC as emergency skipper of our 2s where we bowled the oppo out for 39.

The Saturday just gone I ground out a vital 36 in a victory on one of the worst pitches I've played on in years.

manc grecian

Chris Hargreaves back entrance of John Lewis. Not a euphemism

elginCity

Grant Shapps with a pal in the beer garden of the Black Horse, Amberley. Was sitting at his reserved table, no fuss, amiable and friendly approach so we moved for the Tory to$$er.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DB9

Mr Jinx

Melanie Sykes

I always knew she lived round the corner, but it's the first time I've ever seen her walking round the local park. With what I presume was her son, who was quite clearly badly affected by autism (or worse).

Mr Jinx

Went to a filming of The Masked Singer the other week.

Lots of famous people there, too many to list.

cannockred

Went to a filming of The Masked Singer the other week.

Lots of famous people there, too many to list.
How did you know, they were all wearing masks 😕😉

DB9

Just now at Waterloo Station Alex Lincoln who until recently played Jamie Tate in Emmerdale, He is between jobs and was giving out free beer samples, Said bills have to be paid, Fair play to the man and he also said it was good, easy money.