• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

My New Football Club Podcast

Coppers

It's a shame we haven't had a show for a couple weeks, alot has happened with the Stansfield signing and the win v MK, lots to discuss but David and John must be busy. Hopefully we will hear their take on it soon and wouldn't it be great if they could get young Jay on the show!

jimmy

It's a shame we haven't had a show for a couple weeks, alot has happened with the Stansfield signing and the win v MK, lots to discuss
Big Bank Theory

AndyB

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exeweb came up in discussion on the latest episode which was interesting!

We aren't all negative, are we?! :ROFLMAO:

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster

We aren't all negative, are we?! :ROFLMAO: :)
Try reading the FGR forum's match day thread for some whole hearted negativity particularly towards their manager !

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

We aren't all negative, are we?! :ROFLMAO:
I guess the age of Jon Beer, who was the one who said that, probably tells you everything you need to know. What is he? 20? If he started looking at Exeweb in his early to mid teens then he would be right.

Pobbop

I guess the age of Jon Beer, who was the one who said that, probably tells you everything you need to know. What is he? 20? If he started looking at Exeweb in his early to mid teens then he would be right.
It's always had negative influences leading discussions as long as I can remember, I have always said players and management would be idiots to read it.

Yet that's online discussion everywhere, for some reason the angry ones talk more forcibly and dominate, even if they are actually the minority.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's always had negative influences leading discussions as long as I can remember, I have always said players and management would be idiots to read it.

Yet that's online discussion everywhere, for some reason the angry ones talk more forcibly and dominate, even if they are actually the minority.
Yeah but it was BAD in 2013/14. I couldn't read it.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've not listened to any of the episodes. It comes across on their social media posts as a bit pally and exclusive.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I've not listened to any of the episodes. It comes across on their social media posts as a bit pally and exclusive.
It’s worth a listen, young Jon can come across as a bit know all and up Julian Tagg’s arse but in general it’s quite good.

David Earl genuinely seems to have developed the fever for the club. The poor sod. Many of us have been trying to shake it for a long time.