• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deadline Day 1 September 2022

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bring back Ben Seymour :p:LOL:

Cowshed Grecian

Fulham Signed Willian though.
Saying that Jay Stansfield is better than Feckin Willian.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

StudentGrecian

Willian is also a winger is he not? I’d be surprised if they let Stansfield leave with no back up to Mitrovic.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the Fulham Twitter feed list of players and their destinations, one player missing?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
5 and a half hours left, just hope the internet doesn't crash when we register all our signings

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
zzzzzzzzzzz

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecianpasty

Willian is also a winger is he not? I’d be surprised if they let Stansfield leave with no back up to Mitrovic.
William plays on the left side of a number 9, which is exactly where Stansfield has been playing this season.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just listened to MT’s interview others have said same old same old but what are they really expecting. Perhaps MT is paying the price for being so open. I can’t recall PT having had to face the media on such a relentless basis and IMHO MT is looking tired and showing signs of becoming slightly fed up having to repeat the same for want of a better word story.

Personally I certainly do not envy him as rightly or wrongly if he is unable to make any new signings and the squad becomes further debilitated as a result of injuries and we struggle to survive it will be his job that is on the line…….if he reads this let’s show we are behind him and give him the moral support that he deserves and needs UTC.