• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the £800k overspend on the training ground and the manager not having an increased budget, what did we expect?
The funds for the overspend came from the Trust. It would never have been part of MT's budget.

Thames Valley Red

The funds for the overspend came from the Trust. It would never have been part of MT's budget.
So that would mean they have used all of the reserve from the Trust accounts. Which they accidently flicked onto a screen at a meeting I attended on line a few months back :)

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never fear Ampadu goes somewhere for twenty million plus this week , we coin it and add three super players to the squad , finish in the last playoff place , win promotion to the C’ship at Wembley , and everyone lived happily ever after.
Then I woke up.

tonykellowfan

We always seem to do our transfers very late in the day, so nothing unusual so far.

We know what we need, a goalkeeper, a striker and probably back up midfielder and LB.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So that would mean they have used all of the reserve from the Trust accounts. Which they accidently flicked onto a screen at a meeting I attended on line a few months back :)
And your point is?

iscalad

Is Nathan Bishop still available? Can't see he's signed for anyone.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
You mean, we won't make any signings
My prediction is 5 signings, 2 or 3 will come very close together.

Grecian Ed

Is Nathan Bishop still available? Can't see he's signed for anyone.
Was still training with United last week, last I read everything was done with Wycombe.

iscalad

Was still training with United last week, last I read everything was done with Wycombe.
Wycombe have just signed a striker from Man U. No news of a goalie.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We always seem to do our transfers very late in the day, so nothing unusual so far.

We know what we need, a goalkeeper, a striker and probably back up midfielder and LB.
We need more than one striker. We have lost Phillips, Amond, and Zanzala from last seasons squad. We need 2 strikers.