• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Go On Then........Both Barrells

Ashford Grecian

Effing useless threw the title away 🙄

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never doubted we would win the league, as I said, aim for the stars and you might get the moon. Felt bad today but in the long run, we done O.K!😆

Believe me chums he looked devastated today!

Banksy

Won’t hold it against you Ian. You were a whisker away from calling it right and had the guts to declare your position many weeks ago. Predict a top place finish for next season and I’ll forgive you if you get it wrong and we just finish runners up again.Henceforth you’ll be known as MysticHarris.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m saying we’re joint champions and sticking to it. None of this goal difference malarkey. Congratulations to Northampton on their joint third place, too :sneaky:;)

Avening Posse

Did you have any cash backing your prediction?, hopefully not. Probably should have won it to be fair. Where are we finishing next season? :)

fred binneys head

No comments from me, I genuinely thought FGR would have a small blip then steam away to the title and they didn’t, but you said their poor form would continue and we would catch them.

You’ve already won our argument, no question.

IndoMike

Bring it on, I've got it coming and I deserve it. At the moment you aren't going to make me feel any worse than I do now, I feel like we've just lost the play-offs.
If we'd played Randel Williamson on the left wing yesterday we would have won. Taylor out! ;) ;)

"Cheer up Ian Harris, Oh what can it be........." 😆😆 Seriously though, You called it and was within touching distance, No one else was brave enough.
What he said Ian, think you were a visionary amongst the doubters and apart from goal difference we were champions! Just hope you have it in your powers to see us finish in the promotion position next year! Thank you for your entertaining posts during the season!

Antony Moxey

You spelt ’barrels’ wrong.

iscalad

You spelt ’barrels’ wrong.
Not the only thing he got wrong throughout the season. ;)