• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
QPR are eyeing up James Rowbery (Newport) as their next manager/ head coach

Last edited:

paperclip

QPR are eyeing up James Rowbery (Newport) as their next manager/ head coach
Championship club looking at a bloke who manages a team that didn't even make the play-offs with a 24 goal striker? Unless he has a connection with QPR then this doesn't seem to make much sense.....

Cowshed Grecian

Not that they are League 2. But I see old Gary Johnson at Torquay has been using the words “marquee signings” He’s obviously jumped on the Taylor bandwagon it appears, it bodes well for them next season. Wonder if they are lining up any of our boys? Antangana perhaps, Johnson had him at Cheltenham.

denzel

Championship club looking at a bloke who manages a team that didn't even make the play-offs with a 24 goal striker? Unless he has a connection with QPR then this doesn't seem to make much sense.....
It seems that they are impressed with his coaching credentials so might be looking at bringing him in as an assistant

dontpassback

Not that they are League 2. But I see old Gary Johnson at Torquay has been using the words “marquee signings” He’s obviously jumped on the Taylor bandwagon it appears, it bodes well for them next season. Wonder if they are lining up any of our boys? Antangana perhaps, Johnson had him at Cheltenham.
I would like to see the gulls back in the EFL,always good games against them and it would be good for SW football

denzel

I would like to see the gulls back in the EFL,always good games against them and it would be good for SW football
Can't see them back for a few years with the teams down there now, and any way they would need two promotions for us to play them...
Could be good for a PSF though

grecIAN Harris

No one currently below Bristol R will get auto as their 3 pts are a gimme so it’s either Cobblers or Rovers - look out for a goalfest at the Mem as they try to overhaul the GD
I would have said that on Saturday with Village Green and Harrogate........ and look how that turned out.

DB9

Hartlepool United have sacked manager Graeme Lee only five months.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
An unhelpful EFL

An unhelpful EFL

... or Swindon left to too late to ask? where PV sorted things a couple of weeks ago?