• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City US Supporters

CraigECFC

One here based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Originally from Bude, Cornwall, but came out here on a golf and football (soccer) scholarship and have stayed ever since.
Where you doing your Master's? One of my former players is now the assistant coaching at the University of North Carolina - Greensboro mens soccer team.
that’s why I came over as well.Currently on an OPT coaching club & Duluth FC in the NPSL. UNC Greensboro is where I’m heading. I’m doing a Sports Psychology Masters and hopefully working with Men’s Soccer through that. I think we’ve spoke before but I’ll give you another message!

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ex-Radio Devon's Dave Saunders lives in Florida I think, but doesn't come on here as far as I know. He is on Twitter and his messages of encouragement pop up on Radio Devon during match commentary now and again.
Oklahoma, unless he's moved

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
that’s why I came over as well.Currently on an OPT coaching club & Duluth FC in the NPSL. UNC Greensboro is where I’m heading. I’m doing a Sports Psychology Masters and hopefully working with Men’s Soccer through that. I think we’ve spoke before but I’ll give you another message!
Yep we have. drop me a message and I can put you in touch with Scott Wells who is the Men's Assistant at UNC-G.
Happy to help

CraigECFC

Set up a Facebook group. Could be a good way to connect as Grecians in America. All things City, iFollow and spreading the word.

grecIAN Harris

I see you've been Amercanised already............ Soccer!!!!🙄🤨

Colesman Ballz

Set up a Facebook group. Could be a good way to connect as Grecians in America. All things City, iFollow and spreading the word.
Don't forget to try and get Nicky Law involved too ! :)

Cowshed Grecian

Give Chris Martin a shout, I’m pretty sure he lives in LA nowadays. Whilst you’re there you could also ask him if he fancies buying the club!

fred binneys head

Give Chris Martin a shout, I’m pretty sure he lives in LA nowadays. Whilst you’re there you could also ask him if he fancies buying the club!
Then tell him it’s not for sale.

david61

Then tell him it’s not for sale.
but accept donations...

Pete Martin (CTID)

I got to know a young man in Adelaide Australia who started following City after finding them on a computer game. I have been in touch with him for at least 6, maybe 7 years. He had planned to come over to the UK in March 2020 with a friend and visit Exeter taking in a couple of games, but it never happened because of Covid. He still follows City,

Anyway, my main point is that he set up an Aussie City supporters group on Facebook and I agree with others, that should help.