• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
The star quality about the performance was just the will and determination to get the job done….seeing champagne being sprayed around SJP last night was a sight to behold :)

fred binneys head

A day or so over 32 years ago, City were in a tight promotion race, and beat a team wearing blue 2-1 at home to seal promotion. We then went on to be crowned champions - same again please.

ryancooper327

Exeter v Derby still sounds a bit crazy

MikeGrecian

First time on here in years but. YYYYEEEESSSSS :D:D:D:D:D(y)🥳🥳🥳

PeteUSA

Exeter v Derby still sounds a bit crazy

So does Bolton Wanderers, Ipswich Town, and Charlton Athletic, and we might yet play Sunderland!

Alfie 1966

On way back to Blighty via Sydney airport - baggage has city scarves around wrists - journeys gonna be a lot more relaxing now… UTC!
Enjoy your flight Grecian Koala and enjoy your time in Blighty (E.C.F.C. League one)

manc grecian

Someone go to work for me

tavyred

The morning after the night before.😁
Not ashamed to say this St. Thomas bauy had a moment or two on the BB last night, lovely to share it with my City obsessed lad and my thoughts went back to my late Dad and who took me to my first game in 1973.
Thank you to Matt and our team for giving us a rare promotion, up the bleddy City!!!

denzel

So does Bolton Wanderers, Ipswich Town, and Charlton Athletic, and we might yet play Sunderland!
Of course, we've played (and beaten) Charlton and Bolton in the league before, the latter only last season. It will be nice to have crowds there this time!

DB9

The morning after the night before.😁
Not ashamed to say this St. Thomas bauy had a moment or two on the BB last night, lovely to share it with my City obsessed lad and my thoughts went back to my late Dad and who took me to my first game in 1973.
Thank you to Matt and our team for giving us a rare promotion, up the bleddy City!!!
Because these things don't happen that often at ECFC, This makes it all the sweeter. Looking at next season there are some big teams for away trips and to grace the turf at SJP.