• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Colchester Utd Matchday Thread

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 360 is already available

Love the 360's me. What gets me every time is the shots of the players arriving - how many other work places do you know where everybody turns up with great big beaming smiles on their faces ? :love:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Yes agree and the away end was no where near full could of easily taken over another 100
Did you get in to watch the game ?
Was your view of the game in any impeded by people stood in front of you ?
Would you have felt in any way claustrophobic if there were more people crowded into that area ?

I was stood in the away end first half on the steps as I couldnt get actually into the standing area.
Second half I went to the BB and ended stood behind the top barrier as I couldnt get into the normal area I stand.

Both ends seemed fairly full and you wouldnt have wanted too many more in there to make it uncomfortable.
I know of a few S/T holders that couldnt attend yesterday last minute through no fault of their own , How many others on here also know of someone who couldnt make it ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did you get in to watch the game ?
Was your view of the game in any impeded by people stood in front of you ?
Would you have felt in any way claustrophobic if there were more people crowded into that area ?

I was stood in the away end first half on the steps as I couldnt get actually into the standing area.
Second half I went to the BB and ended stood behind the top barrier as I couldnt get into the normal area I stand.

Both ends seemed fairly full and you wouldnt have wanted too many more in there to make it uncomfortable.
I know of a few S/T holders that couldnt attend yesterday last minute through no fault of their own , How many others on here also know of someone who couldnt make it ?
I know 3 who had tickets but went yo the beach instead.

milts

What?! Why on earth would you do that.

Spoonz Red E

Dawlish, Dawlish. Give us a wave ...

Grecian2K

Dawlish, Dawlish. Give us a wave ...
Typical.
Bleddy Warren-enders!

Love the 360's me. What gets me every time is the shots of the players arriving - how many other work places do you know where everybody turns up with great big beaming smiles on their faces ? :love:
Downing Street during the lockdowns?

StroudGrecian

What?! Why on earth would you do that.
I always shout 'Yo!' when I'm heading for the beach.

Grecian2K

Downing Street during the lockdowns?
(y)
And our current team has even more bottle than that sorry mob.

grecIAN Harris

I guess most of you will know what an ear worm is, I've had 'We've got Super Matty Taylor' whirring around in my head all morning at work.