• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Incoming - Timothee Dieng

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

Alistair20000

Because he’s French? Bit lazy of you there!…Think positive, he could be the next Jordan Tillson :sneaky:
Or Bertie Cozic.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or Jeanine. We've had a few French players in the recent past. Despite not playing him much I think Bertie was the pick of the bunch

Colesman Ballz

Or Jeanine. We've had a few French players in the recent past. Despite not playing him much I think Bertie was the pick of the bunch
You certainly couldn't accuse him of being all crepe !

I’ve been watching the new lads highlights on YouTube..looks a baller. Then again Swindon fans thought they had the League 2 Trent Alexander Arnold when they saw Pierce Sweeneys best passing highlights 😂

Nickp

I’ve been watching the new lads highlights on YouTube..looks a baller. Then again Swindon fans thought they had the League 2 Trent Alexander Arnold when they saw Pierce Sweeneys best passing highlights 😂
If it was his bad passing highlights they would need a couple of days to watch them all

jrg333

Tim's been our most important player this season in my opinion. Great signing so far.

grecIAN Harris

Welcome Timothy. Wonder why just one year though. Maybe that was the player’s own choice
Whoever's choice it was, you'd like to think we'd be looking to get him on another contract before long. His influence is becoming ever more apparent now he is seeing games through to the final whistle.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whoever's choice it was, you'd like to think we'd be looking to get him on another contract before long. His influence is becoming ever more apparent now he is seeing games through to the final whistle.
Personally, I'd make him captain.