• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City (who?)

Curley

You'll always be sh*t

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done. WTF are you again?

geoffwp

I think he's a sort of pet. I believe we caught him a while ago and that he is neutered and generally on a lead. We have fun with him shaking his chain, throwing things at him and getting him frothing at the mouth. When he gets boring just give him a kick and he goes back into his kennel.

Spoonz Red E

Oh look.

It's a curley active member ...

haka

All Grecians of goodwill hope Argyle can avoid getting promoted, for their own sake.

It cost them administration and a double relegation last time, and next time it could be even worse. If Argyle try and compete with the Premier league wannabes (because they think they are one, though nobody else ever has) then they will go bust ... again.

Know your place, Greenies. It will save you so much pain. We're here for you.

STURTZ

Quite predictable that poor old Curley would show up with the Slime rising to the top. Wonder how long it will take before the "other" hideaway droolers will come back on here? IJN usually waits until they're in the CHAMPIONSHIP!

We all know it's going to end in tears again, let them have their fun while it lasts, they have precious else to get excited about.

Curley

Quite predictable that poor old Curley would show up with the Slime rising to the top. Wonder how long it will take before the "other" hideaway droolers will come back on here? IJN usually waits until they're in the CHAMPIONSHIP!

We all know it's going to end in tears again, let them have their fun while it lasts, they have precious else to get excited about.
Funnily enough Sturtz you couldn't be more wrong. I don't believe or think we are gonna stay where we are at all but am I going to enjoy it in the moment? Too bloody right I am:cool:

10 years this season in League 2 is it? Abject failure and falling short is the Exeter City DNA.

i8cornwall

I'll be down next Tuesday curley to watch Bolton bag ourselves 3pts, a Sarcevic double is my prediction, lads done well now he has made the step up to an actual big club.

STURTZ

You'll always be sh*t
Funny thing is Curley that whenever I think of Plymouth Argyle I see those four goals rippling your baggy net. Great day, can't wait to play you again!

Curley

Funny thing is Curley that whenever I think of Plymouth Argyle I see those four goals rippling your baggy net. Great day, can't wait to play you again!
The only 4-0 that was relevant that year was your dire attempt in the play off final.

We've forgotten that 4-0 fixture had even happened, if anything it kickstarted our season that year by giving us a kick up the arse! Cheers losers(y)