• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised he hasn't yet been for a midnight drive through some Parisian tunnels.
Are you an habitual visitor to those places ?

Grecian2K

I actually can't believe that poor old Prince Andrew would have actually touched Ms Giuffre himself.
In keeping with long family tradition surely he'd have delegated a butler or other factotum to do it for him?

StroudGrecian

Are you an habitual visitor to those places ?
No, but I don't think Diana Spencer was either.

Spoonz Red E

For a man who once told the nation that he has a 'tendency to be too honourable', and has always tried to 'uphold the highest standards and practices', and regrets associating with a man whose 'conduct was unbecoming', isn't it very strange that he refuses to accept some papers, hand-delivered to his gate, how rude ?
One can only assume he doesn't smoke roll-ups.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whinge and Ginge pictured on the front cover of Time magazine, making it even more crystal clear who wears the family trousers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Whinge and Ginge pictured on the front cover of Time magazine, making it even more crystal clear who wears the family trousers.
I don't read Time. Who are you referring to?

Alistair20000

Yes poor ‘arry marginalised

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't read Time. Who are you referring to?
Meghan and Hapless Harry.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Queen is paying shed loads of money in legal fees to keep Prince Andrew from facing any charges in the USA.

The Queen appears in the Pandora papers

tavyred

The Queen is paying shed loads of money in legal fees to keep Prince Andrew from facing any charges in the USA.

The Queen appears in the Pandora papers
I’ve never understood why the Queen is allowed to be independently wealthy, especially when that wealth comes from their function as our head of state.
By all means (if you’re a monarchist) give her the palaces to live in and fund all the things that go into her being the Queen, but giving her money making enterprises like the Crown Estates is an abomination IMO.