• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably injured again

CraigECFC

Venezia home shirt just arrived. It’s an absolute beauty of a shirt and with Amps going there I couldn’t resist.

1F8A47A7-C290-4AF3-BDD2-954C22D4B0B6.jpeg

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Venezia home shirt just arrived. It’s an absolute beauty of a shirt and with Amps going there I couldn’t resist.

View attachment 7036
Looks great CraigECFC - how did you get it and how much ?

CraigECFC

Looks great CraigECFC - how did you get it and how much ?
all sold out officially so got it off a replica site. Great quality considering looks spot on🤣 Was $40 shipped to America. Can message you the link if wanted.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
all sold out officially so got it off a replica site. Great quality considering looks spot on🤣 Was $40 shipped to America.
Wear it with Grecian pride. UTC

DawlishBouy

Fails to make Venezia's squad again today.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m beginning to think he just wanted someone else to pay for his holiday.

Banksy

This thread’s beginning to sound like a well worn record.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
This thread’s beginning to sound like a well worn record.
Surely the title of the thread should read Ethan Ampadu off to Chelsea (Leipzig Sheffield Venice ?)

Started in 2017 and still going, presumably it will continue until he permanently leaves Chelski, in the meantime perhaps we could create a 'kerching' chart in respect to how much money he brings in if anybody knows or would hazard a guess with al these loans etc, as the only reason I'm interested in him now, he's not Sonny Cox ?

Banksy

Surely the title of the thread should read Ethan Ampadu off to Chelsea (Leipzig Sheffield Venice ?)

Started in 2017 and still going, presumably it will continue until he permanently leaves Chelski, in the meantime perhaps we could create a 'kerching' chart in respect to how much money he brings in if anybody knows or would hazard a guess with al these loans etc, as the only reason I'm interested in him now, he's not Sonny Cox ?
Yes , sums up my thoughts too , my only interest is just what our club get out of it at the end of the day.
I know some will argue that eventually we get more out of this way but I just hope for everyones’ sake he doesn’t pick up a long term injury which would put the kibosh on our cash dreams. That’s why I was hoping Cheapski would accept a reasonable offer for him this time round and we’d get a cut , bird in the hand as it were.