• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United V Exeter City MDT

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
He set off a smokebomb in the toilet, in an open ground it’s a completely different scenario. In Norway they are legal to use, do you really think a more advanced nation (yes the exist) would allow that to happen if it was gravely dangerous.

You will not convince me otherwise, but at least I’m more aware of who’s fun at parties and who’s not

Grecianpasty

Marine flares are different to smoke bombs which stag dos happily lib at each other each weekend in paintball, tour first step on enlightenment should be to know what you’re actually talking about.

And yeh, pyro looks great and creates a bit of chaos, I’m not going to apologise for enjoying that haha. Not like I make many games, also I’m too old to be involved in that stuff now and have other priorities.
Who said it was a smoke bomb?

Wish I was in the know.

Grecianpasty

He set off a smokebomb in the toilet, in an open ground it’s a completely different scenario. In Norway they are legal to use, do you really think a more advanced nation (yes the exist) would allow that to happen if it was gravely dangerous.

You will not convince me otherwise, but at least I’m more aware of who’s fun at parties and who’s not

Grecian Max

45C5E69F-5A80-4B52-869A-72653C283F24.jpeg

Hiring a balloon next time over SJP

Grecian Max

Who said it was a smoke bomb?

Wish I was in the know.
Because it’s rarely if ever a flare, they’re too big to get in and almost every time a “flare” has been reported it was a smoke bomb

fred binneys head

It was a smoke bomb yesterday, not a flare. Set off nowhere near any people, no-one in the line of the smoke and, even if they were, plenty of space for everyone to move around for a bit if they needed to for a few minutes until it had (literally) blown over. Not a big deal for me.

Different story if one was set off in a packed Big Bank when people couldn’t move (like I’ve seen before) - I can empathise with people getting angry about that. Doesn’t bother me, but I’m on the side of the asthmatics in that situation.

STURTZ

I was only stating the facts regarding marine flares, not passing any judgement. I am a Gremio fan purely for their fans outrageous use of pyro at matches, would post a link but I'm not on my PC at the moment. I would imagine shop bought smoke bombs are 1.4S which pose "no significant risk" but don't quote me on that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

dontpassback

And there’s me thinking flares were something we wore in the 70s !

fred binneys head

Do not read this post