• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Scunthorpe United V Exeter City MDT

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has anyone seen the number reported in the away end yesterday ?
Ive not seen it but I’d say between 200 and 250

Oldsmobile-88

Ive not seen it but I’d say between 200 and 250
Yes,it looked a good turnout.

I met for the first time Olivia’s Dad outside the ground quite randomly.I did not know who he was until he introduced me to his daughter.
A Interesting chat & it was good to meet Olivia,a charming young lady.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which is more than can be said for the home fans. Watching on iFollow Scunthorpe looked like a club stuck in a pretty serious decline. Poor on the pitch, huge gaps on the terraces and a barely working scoreboard.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I met for the first time Olivia’s Dad outside the ground quite randomly.I did not know who he was until he introduced me to his daughter.
A Interesting chat & it was good to meet Olivia,a charming young lady.
he did start by mentioning Brazil? 😉

Oldsmobile-88

he did start by mentioning Brazil? 😉
He did in passing.😎

As with any poster who you sometimes do not always agree with,it’s always refreshing & enlightening when you meet them in person.

I can say that about a few & no doubt they will say the same about me 😁😎

andrew p long

As others have said, the bench looked much stronger and much more like a set of people who could, if necessary impact/change the game in a significant way - Edwards,Amond, Taylor etc.

But also as MT mentioned this meant loads of decent players couldn't even get onto the bench and into the *18* - Rowe,Dyer,Dodd,Colin Daniel (who now seems fit enough to play 70 minutes)

Grecian Max

Pro flares Max?

Flares can reach up to 3,000°C and have killed people.
Marine flares are different to smoke bombs which stag dos happily lib at each other each weekend in paintball, tour first step on enlightenment should be to know what you’re actually talking about.

And yeh, pyro looks great and creates a bit of chaos, I’m not going to apologise for enjoying that haha. Not like I make many games, also I’m too old to be involved in that stuff now and have other priorities.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As others have said, the bench looked much stronger and much more like a set of people who could, if necessary impact/change the game in a significant way - Edwards,Amond, Taylor etc.

But also as MT mentioned this meant loads of decent players couldn't even get onto the bench and into the *18* - Rowe,Dyer,Dodd,Colin Daniel (who now seems fit enough to play 70 minutes)
I can understand why Matt Taylor prefers the experience of Grounds but I'd quite like to see Dyer on the bench ahead of him. Yesterday would have been the perfect opportunity to bring him on for the last 20 minutes or so to get some experience of league football.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jay and Ray in the L2 team of the weekend

STURTZ

Flares are classed under the explosive regulations and, as such, there are pretty stringent rules governing their use transportation and storage. As they burn the metal casing glows white hot and they give off noxious gasses and are blindingly bright.