• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier U23s Cup - 2021/22

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Greeno needs to put a copy of this sh1t in changing room tomorrow -

UTC & Up the Grecian Academy !

GrecianHarry

Stupid time, 2pm. Only Argyle.
I would of been able to go and would of if it was in the evening.

GrecianHarry

Just listened to Taylor's latest interview and was happy to hear we might see Cox start tomorrow and also maybe see Iseguan on the bench.

Pobbop

Will Cox really start, I know he said he could, but he hasn't played any games in a bit, I'd give him 20 minutes, just glad he is back though, honestly believe he'll be appearing in the first team before the years up.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Confirmation of fixtures for the group stage

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Confirmation of fixtures for the group stage

'We are currently looking into the possibility of streaming our two remaining home fixtures, subject to Premier League approval.'

Looks like someone at the club may have been reading Exeweb.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
'We are currently looking into the possibility of streaming our two remaining home fixtures, subject to Premier League approval.'

Looks like someone at the club may have been reading Exeweb.
No mention of them streaming the sweeping of the Big Bank though. This club has no ambition.

andrew p long

Greeno needs to put a copy of this sh1t in changing room tomorrow -

UTC & Up the Grecian Academy !
I thought Argyle played quite well, had some promising youngsters and of course some from their academy are now making their mark in first team football.

In view of their recent improvement and development (and Friday's result) I think Argyle can now correctly claim the accolade of the second best academy of an EFL club west of Taunton ;)

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Argyle played quite well, had some promising youngsters and of course some from their academy are now making their mark in first team football.

In view of their recent improvement and development (and Friday's result) I think Argyle can now correctly claim the accolade of the second best academy of an EFL club west of Taunton ;)
Without any improvement they could claim that

geoffwp

No mention of them streaming the sweeping of the Big Bank though. This club has no ambition.
Ican do that for you fred. I'll need a years subscription up front though. Account details follow. Thanks in anticipation.