• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

rooecfc

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
I'm sure there will be a loan fee involved as well so a bit of extra money for the club.

ianaplincorners

I'm sure there will be a loan fee involved as well so a bit of extra money for the club.
Sky reporting also signed new 3 year deal at Chelsea

jrg333

Newly-promoted to Serie A via the playoffs. Feels like a bit of a step back for Ethan.

Average Joe

This is crazy. Why Ethan isn’t being loaned to English clubs either top end of championship or low end Prem is beyond me.

can’t help but think in hindsight Ethan probably should have chose a different team to join post Exeter

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is crazy. Why Ethan isn’t being loaned to English clubs either top end of championship or low end Prem is beyond me.

can’t help but think in hindsight Ethan probably should have chose a different team to join post Exeter
What's even crazier is that he's now even further from a first IX Chelsea starting place, why the club just don't offload him? There are many in the same boat as Ethan.

I hate the big teams.

Colesman Ballz

What's even crazier is that he's now even further from a first IX Chelsea starting place, why the club just don't offload him? There are many in the same boat as Ethan.

I hate the big teams.
To Chelski, Ethan is just a commodity to make money out of, along with the rest of their posse of loanees !

Ian Tarr

I hate the big teams.
Are Chelsea so strong now that they only have to field nine players to compete?

Grecian Max

He should have chosen Arsenal, they would have likely given him game time

manc grecian

A move abroad might work out for him in terms of getting recognised. Let's hope Venezia don't do a Sheffield United.

Picked a nice part of the world. Good luck to him