• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Don’t panic be positive

Intheknow84

I think we are all gutted with Joel leaving, he was a “Game Changer” but we have got a very good fee not budgeted for that can be invested.
There is plenty of time in the window and the domino effect will come into play as the deals start going through meaning other players become available.
There will be targets in place to strengthen that might only be available once their teams gain there targets and so on.
I agree that we need to see where we are by Christmas let us finish the window and Matt get the team playing together.
There will be at least 3 more incomings over the next few weeks so don’t panic be patient and positive and back the team and staff.

I can remember when we had an awful team and we’re going out of business. We are now thriving well respected and are growing on and off the pitch. The training ground, pitch stands, match day experience is all improving as will the team on the pitch.

stay positive UTC

ExmouthMart

I think we are all gutted with Joel leaving, he was a “Game Changer” but we have got a very good fee not budgeted for that can be invested.
There is plenty of time in the window and the domino effect will come into play as the deals start going through meaning other players become available.
There will be targets in place to strengthen that might only be available once their teams gain there targets and so on.
I agree that we need to see where we are by Christmas let us finish the window and Matt get the team playing together.
There will be at least 3 more incomings over the next few weeks so don’t panic be patient and positive and back the team and staff.

I can remember when we had an awful team and we’re going out of business. We are now thriving well respected and are growing on and off the pitch. The training ground, pitch stands, match day experience is all improving as will the team on the pitch.

stay positive UTC
You are Julian Tagg and I claim a cup of tea and a piece of cake…….

Ash

You are Julian Tagg and I claim a cup of tea and a piece of cake…….
And a ride in the Jag, surely! 😂

Thanks Julian how much did you pay for that new yacht? Seriously though…you’re right.

Intheknow84

yeah it’s good thanks