• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Breakout Season

Ash

Stubbs šŸ¤ž

That's a worry then!
Id be more worried if someone said big Nige was going to be

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Joey Barton

Trapdoor

Joey Barton
He's criminal scum but to suggest our jail system is that broken that he could actually escape is incredible.

Grecian Max

Iseguan for me

Albumen

Iseguan for me
Iseguanā€™a break-through?

grecIAN Harris

I'd like to say Seymour so he can shut a lot of you up but I fear he may have been pushed out of the exit doors come this time next year.
My main shout is Kite but he is going to have to work his socks off to make it happen. He has to get past Dieng and Big Nige who, if reports are to be believed, seems to be regaining some form.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Sonny Cox if he bangs a few away early in the Paintpot and grabs a couple from the bench in the League.

andrew p long

Kite and Dyer are the obvious shouts as they already have a handful of league minutes to their names.

I think it could be one of those rare seasons where no-one breaks through to become a first team regular - partly because last season's youngsters couldn't get loan time the way that say Josh and Joel did in the previous season.

So I'll punt on Dodd and Veale being the surprise packages who are strongly threatening a break through late this season/early next season.

Dodd looks handy!

scottus86

Dyer. If we pick up one or two injuries, he is next in line.

Kite too.