• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Good luck to Matt Grimes

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the topic of the difference in training between L2 and the Prem, here's a pretty good interview with Bradford's fitness coach / sports scientist where he goes into that a bit. Interesting read anyway, could still be taken either way I think.

http://www.football365.com/f365-features/9712409/Balls-Science-How-To-Kill-A-Giant
Good interview that, makes total sense and I had never given it a second thought previously.

JJ red&white

Looks like he is potentially moving to Fulham for around £4m. Based on the original article in this thread, there was an add on, which subsequently was rumoured to be 15% of any profit made by Swansea. On the assumption the original fee was £1.75m, this would suggest we could get £337,500 from this. Here is hoping Swansea push for £5m to get us to half a mil!

grecIAN Harris

Looks like he is potentially moving to Fulham for around £4m. Based on the original article in this thread, there was an add on, which subsequently was rumoured to be 15% of any profit made by Swansea. On the assumption the original fee was £1.75m, this would suggest we could get £337,500 from this. Here is hoping Swansea push for £5m to get us to half a mil!
Hasn't that rumour been quashed a thousand times. The deal was a straight amount, no add one. Just £1.75 million, end of.

JJ red&white

I thought the rumour was around the fact the £1.75m was slightly lower than we could have got, except we demanded it be paid up front/lower number of instalments, rather than over a number of years? I still thought an add on existed, but may be wrong.

Red Bill

Well that rumour was wrong, there were no add ons just a straight fee, as confirmed by Taggy at at Trust AGM about 4 years ago.

Colesman Ballz

I thought the rumour was around the fact the £1.75m was slightly lower than we could have got, except we demanded it be paid up front/lower number of instalments, rather than over a number of years? I still thought an add on existed, but may be wrong.
You are completely wrong. So guess you are just going to have to "suck it up buttercup".

Banksy

There’s been various views on this in the past a lot of them suggesting we’re not entitled to any add ons.
Don’t worry though , if we did get any we’d only go and waste it on a couple of Swindon players.
Oh…….

JJ red&white

Well that rumour was wrong, there were no add ons just a straight fee, as confirmed by Taggy at at Trust AGM about 4 years ago.
Ah ok fair enough, and like I said, I dont know, was just asking the question. Although if Taggy said it 4 years ago, its unusual that Stuart James was still reporting an add on around 2 years ago.

JJ red&white

You are completely wrong. So guess you are just going to have to "suck it up buttercup".
If tonight’s fans forum is to be believed, I’ll accept your apology “petal”.

Spoonz Red E

If tonight’s fans forum is to be believed, I’ll accept your apology “petal”.
Just to reiterate, as mentioned elsewhere on this site, Taggy confirmed that we had a 10% sell on tonight.