• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Bowman..... (to Shrewsbury)

Intheknow84

I would imagine £75k

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would imagine £75k
I think more like £30-50k. He’s 29 and in the final year of his contract. Not that we’ll ever know!

CC

Anyone able to do a welfare check on FBH?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gets even more intriguing with Bowman going…the budget we have must be being played down after all.

Pete Martin (CTID)

I don't think there is any need to panic (yet). I guessed that the leavers would leave before the new boys arrive and am pretty confident that we will fill the spaces vacated (hopefully with superior replacements). Also with Joel Randall fit again, Josh Key and others (including Nelson Iseguan) making their mark, I am far from despondent.

We shall soon see 🤓.......

manc grecian

We're in an utter mess. Need at least 15 players

Grecian2K

Well with Ward/Maxted, Sweeney, Jake T and Bowman now gone that's the so-called vital experienced "spine" of the team ripped out.

Just hope Matt T is not just following in the footsteps of his predecessor and getting rid of all the stronger characters and surrounding himself with second or third rate yes-men just to make life a bit easier.

Only the (little remaining) time will tell but our glorious leader's recent forays into the transfer market have hardly been magnificent have they?

I 4-1 am depressingly underwhelmed so far and already beginning to cling on to the hope that Swindon (with their current troubles) will at least be this season's Sarfend and either the Turkeys or the Monkeyhangers will be so shattered after their summer exertions to at least allow us to cling on to a 22nd place.

AndrewP

A little concerned at the lack of inbound traffic......Other teams are making their signings and I worry perhaps we don't have the contacts in the game to get people in. We have the ability to field a competitive budget now...and I would have liked to see some movement by now given the names we have lost.........Starting to twitch....

chunkymorrinmunter

Getting more than concerned now,there had better be some decent signings soon,,or else it will be a season of struggle.

Topsham Boy

Getting more than concerned now,there had better be some decent signings soon,,or else it will be a season of struggle.
Agree. Lack of signings is very worrying and we have lost a lot of experience in the squad.