• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Bowman..... (to Shrewsbury)

Red Monster

So we now need three new strikers 👍

Bongo1959

Get he was told no place for him here what with the big boys coming in /!!!!!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Now on the OS. Undisclosed, but at least we got something.

iscalad

Thought he might leave.That shopping list is getting longer and longer all the time.
Wont be anyone left soon.

Red Devon

I’ve said before Matt Taylor must have some seriously dry gun powder somewhere if he’s to put a successful side together.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’ve said before Matt Taylor must have some seriously dry gun powder somewhere if he’s to put a successful side together.
Or he's FUBARed...

StudentGrecian

Interesting quote from their manager:
"There is a shortage of free agents up top at the moment. We’ve ended up paying a fee for Ryan but I think it will be money well spent."

I don’t want to get worried too early but the ‘buyers market’ doesn’t seem to have materialised as of yet, still very limited options out there.

Let’s hope we’ve got a replacement already across the line, seems ludicrous to let a 15 goal a season striker leave without a replacement coming in.

MagicMushroom

The transfer was of course Undisclosed *SHOCK OF THE CENTURY* .. but how much do you think we received from Shrewsbury?

Smithyno6

May be out of line but is Taylor the cause? A lot of senior players wanting out it seems. Doesn’t seem like we have a large line of signings incoming either.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wont be anyone left soon.
It's been a massive exodus of players out of the club.A conspiracy theorist would ask if there is something wrong behind the scenes.