• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Josh Coley - our new No. 31

tonykellowfan

Seems able to take a corner which is an upgrade.

Pobbop

Seems able to take a corner which is an upgrade.
Yep, it's utterly idealistic to think set-pieces don't play a major part in any promotion from the lower Leagues, and ours haven't been good enough.

DawlishBouy

career record

Attachments

eurogrecian

Looks like an exciting signing. Let’s hope he makes the grade.
Sounds like there are success-based sell-on fees for Maidenhead which is the way it should be as we know well.
I’m sure the ‘undisclosed fee’ is for the club and player’s benefit, not to keep fans in the dark. Need to have some trust in those running the club who are our people and not investors based in some far away tax haven or something.

All the best Josh!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Young Hungry looks a decent first signing - welcome Josh

Average Joe

Need to have some trust in those running the club who are our people and not investors based in some far away tax haven or something.
I agree completely. Although we are a trust ran club and we're a club that really does engage with fans more than most clubs but some things are better left with information not in joe publics view. I'd rather other clubs not knowing how much we've spent as this could also be detrimental to purchasing additional players. If we do, and I'm not saying we have but if we do have a higher budget than most league two clubs this year I'd still rather clubs thinking that we are a club running on empty. It'll help bargain for players.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon MT enjoyed his wedding judging by his croaky voice here...🍺🍻🥃

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree completely. Although we are a trust ran club and we're a club that really does engage with fans more than most clubs but some things are better left with information not in joe publics view. I'd rather other clubs not knowing how much we've spent as this could also be detrimental to purchasing additional players. If we do, and I'm not saying we have but if we do have a higher budget than most league two clubs this year I'd still rather clubs thinking that we are a club running on empty. It'll help bargain for players.
Let's hope other clubs missed the Ollie Watkins transfer...😉

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good interview , positive stuff.Wonder if the lad looked at our club and thought ‘ now that’s where Ollie Watkins came from’.

ExmouthMart

Looks a good signing and clearly buying into do well for us and then get a decent move to a bigger club. One thing I am not clear about is if we have a much bigger budget why is it being funded by the 1931 fund?! I thought this was to enable us to have an extra player we couldn’t in normal circumstances afford when times are hard.