• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Pitch

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Glad to hear it - strangely you don’t see other clubs featuring their ground team or stuff that goes on in the background - really important people can see what’s going on and understand the process!
It's genuinely fascinating stuff and makes me feel closer to the club, especially with being an exile.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great picture. Is that Flack bottom left or an old cart horse?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great picture. Is that Flack bottom left or an old cart horse?
Nah, that'll be Sean McCarthy !

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder how it works with the sprinklers, do they remove them before doing this work and then put them back after?

Scott_Palfrey

I wonder how it works with the sprinklers, do they remove them before doing this work and then put them back after?
Yep and the goal post holders removed and the holes filled with sand until time to fix back!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glad to hear it - strangely you don’t see other clubs featuring their ground team or stuff that goes on in the background - really important people can see what’s going on and understand the process!
Totally agree, although it helps that Chaz is such a natural screen presence; there's something hugely re-assuring about listening to him speak.

Andy Holloway

And where/how so much money is needed to be spent on the infatructure of our club, excellent work by both groundstaff & media team to keep those not able to be at SJP informed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Fibresand- it's the same as the surface at Southwell racecourse- hoping it will herald some thoroughbred performances from City next season!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fibresand- it's the same as the surface at Southwell racecourse- hoping it will herald some thoroughbred performances from City next season!
as long as we don't perform like a donkey derby on it :)