• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
This will be an interesting front page for the Mail on Sunday

Yeah, it won't be the front page. It'll be a little bit of it. And no doubt, there'll be a counter-barb not far away.

Remember the News of the World's apologies hidden away on page 6 somewhere?

Grecian2K

Yeah, it won't be the front page. It'll be a little bit of it.
And, doubtless, in the tiniest font that they can get away with. :mad:
Even as we speak the group's editor in chief is probably ensconced in Dacre Towers, his quill dipped in the strongest vitriol that offshore money can buy.

A little ironic given that, back in 1936, The Daily Heil was supportive of Mrs Simpson (and the Nazis)

Last edited:

Mr Jinx

And, doubtless, in the tiniest font that they can get away with. :mad:
Even as we speak the group's editor in chief is probably ensconced in Dacre Towers, his quill dipped in the strongest vitriol that offshore money can buy.

A little ironic given that, back in 1936, The Daily Heil was supportive of Mrs Simpson (and the Nazis)
Whilst on that note, even I am wondering if Piers Morgan has gone a little bit too far with this tweet:

A little bit uncanny however that they have the same haircut and same dress. Calculated or coincidence?

Colesman Ballz

I can't help but wonder if The Firm might be holding the ultimate trump card up their collective sleeves ? When their problem was Diana, how likely is it that they secretly dna tested Harry to establish his paternity ? Potentially of course it would be the nuclear option however ! :unsure:

Alistair20000

Whilst on that note, even I am wondering if Piers Morgan has gone a little bit too far with this tweet:

A little bit uncanny however that they have the same haircut and same dress. Calculated or coincidence?
I am not the greatest fan of Me Me Me Meghan but looking at those pics

Meghan 3 Wallis 0

Alistair20000

I can't help but wonder if The Firm might be holding the ultimate trump card up their collective sleeves ? When their problem was Diana, how likely is it that they secretly dna tested Harry to establish his paternity ? Potentially of course it would be the nuclear option however ! :unsure:
Time line is wrong for James Hewitt to come into this isn’t it ?

Colesman Ballz

Time line is wrong for James Hewitt to come into this isn’t it ?
Haven't a scooby, it was not something that I was assiduously following way back then ! 😎

Alistair20000

Haven't a scooby, it was not something that I was assiduously following way back then ! 😎
Me neither but didn’t riding lessons come into it ?

Oldsmobile-88

James Hewitt lived very near(Ebford)to former exeweb poster & Russbus regular Scooterboy65.
Rumour has it that Hewitt & the Princess went for a meal at Denleys in Topsham.I must admit I find that hard to believe.A bit public & hardly the Ritz.

Alistair20000

James Hewitt lived very near(Ebford)to former exeweb poster & Russbus regular Scooterboy65.
Rumour has it that Hewitt & the Princess went for a meal at Denleys in Topsham.I must admit I find that hard to believe.A bit public & hardly the Ritz.
Things that happened in a garden in Ebford were supposed to be private too ;)