• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Walsall Matchday Thread

Ex-ciderrr

That was **** poor

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
As said earlier plan B does not seem to work and hopes of the autos are now fading rapidly.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the plus side I thought Hartridge did very well!

Ash

What a toothless performance. Our players you'd expect to threaten a bit simply didn't. Seymour looked like his old self, sadly. Randall wanted to run but it was continually to nowhere. Willmott was anonymous and even Matt Jay did sweet FA in the second half. We seem to have very little threat right now, despite being the top scorers in the league. Can't wait to see Bowman back out there at the weekend.

Exehausted

As said earlier plan B does not seem to work and hopes of the autos are now fading rapidly.
We're going to need to pick it up just to make the play offs. Lots of teams closing in on us now.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
£20 wasted over the last few days. At least if I'd lobbed it into the river I wouldn't have wasted the time !!

Exehausted

On the plus side I thought Hartridge did very well!
Yes, he was my M.O.M.

grecIAN Harris

Didn't do enough. We stopped what we were doing in the first half with short balls in around the box. If we had carried on doing that and built on it we probably would have come away with three points. The back four dealt with everything they needed to do comfortably. Collins and Randall were missing for me. I was as surprised as anybody when Taylor came off instead of Collins. Randall doesn't look like he has much belief in what he is doing. Everything seems half hearted from him tonight. Not sure what to make of Matt Jay's performance. The effort was there but lacked invention. Seymour did what he could but didn't get much service to do anything with although I thought he should have put his head on that Jay cross early in the second half.

Avening Posse

We need Bowman and Williams back pronto. On the plus side for a few on here, at least you have the jolly good, honest and clear interview to look forward to !!

Max Payne 2

Could be worse. We could be Carlisle.