• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

What a huge opportunity we've just casually chucked in the bin. Parkes challenge was stupid, so was his reaction. Fisher is gash but he can't help that, KMT shouldn't have started him and even once he had, he could have hauled him off at half time for one of the many wingers we had on the bench. Or at any point after that. Moving forward I want to see a back 4, not 3 and play 2 proper wingers every game please, it's not like we're short of them FFS.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
We'll bounce back, play a decent team and win Tuesday.

crocks

Fisher --- ha ha ha ha ha...he has not got a clue!

budegrecian

Parkes has to shoulder a lot of the responsibility for this defeat.

Moronic play by an experienced player.
Don't see that at all. Didn't even warrant a booking. He can't be responsible for a referee who is out of his depth.

denzil

"Collins shot is deflected into the path of Fisher, who scoops the rebound over the bar".................SIGHS RATHER HEAVILY !!

JJ red&white

Can someone explain what fisher does? He doesn’t win anything in the air, he doesn’t chase down or pressure the opposition defence, and I genuinely don’t know if he’s left or right footed because I’ve never seen him have a clean shot or pass..... (even the goal at Southend was a big of a wafter over the keeper)!

why not leave seymour on who at least has more energy and skill!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
"David Sesay replaces Jordan Maguire-Drew who has been terrific" - who would you put in that bracket for City ???
No-one. Hartridge pick of a poor bunch. Seymour OK while he was on. Collins and Taylor missing in action.

fred binneys head

I’ll be interested to hear what KMT thinks of this performance.

fred binneys head

No-one. Hartridge pick of a poor bunch. Seymour OK while he was on. Collins and Taylor missing in action.
I disagree, I think Taylor did well. Sweeney was MOM.

Pete Martin (CTID)

That was worse than awful and some. Why do we often struggle so badly against carp teams? And as for Fisher......

Status
Not open for further replies.