• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Crawley v Exeter City match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Seymour scores again today I am willing to admit I was wrong about him not being good enough. Was very impressed with his goal on Tuesday.

Crawley have dipped since losing Watters so I am hopeful we can take advantage of their poor form and get 3 points today.

Predict a 2-0 win. Sweeney and Seymour.

gui

It’s going to be a very tough game today I think . Crawley smashed Leeds only few weeks ago and I feel that result affected their performances in the league somehow . They’re a dangerous team .After being beaten by Grimsby in mid week they will want to bounce straight back and put the record straight . It’s going to be physical . We are a beautiful team and we need to put the feet on the ball from the word go , dictate the game and get into challenges . We will need to show who’s the boss on that pitch . I hope we will win but I predict a draw which won’t be a bad result . Good luck City !

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
We really hit our stride again on Tuesday but Colchester weren't good at covering especially on the right where JK destroyed them. But looking forward to seeing Key, Randall and Collins again, seeing more of Seymour is also welcome.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
team

Attachments

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Key and Randall on bench!

I can see Exeweb up in arms if we don't get a result with Fisher selected ahead of Randall ha ha

Corey

Lineup doesn’t fill me with confidence here. Think we’ll still win but much prefer us with 4 at the back.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dont like that team. Looks a good pitch, sunny day.... Should pick pace. Randall and Key should have started

ECFC89

Shame about the line up. Desperate to be proved wrong.
People will have a pop about me saying I don’t like three at the back as it’s what we played virtually all last year, but we look a much better footballing side with four at the back.
5-3-2 (which is what it is!) is supposed to provide width, but never does!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Line up isn't a surprise at all, Taylor has shown he likes the wing back option with three centre backs away from home.

Unless you play him up front Randall doesn't fit into that system.

Hopefully Seymour and Fisher will hit it off.

Legohead

Banned
Not best pleased with that line up tbh. I'm easy with Fisher starting. Not too much of a problem i guess. I do have a problem with Hartridge and Sparkes both starting though. I can see us struggling with that line up and Matty needing to make changes to rescue the game. Changes which should not have been needed if the correct 11 started.

I'd be happy with a draw given that team selection. As always though, hoping for the 3 points. Settling down to watch the action on ifollow shortly. COYR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.