• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

JayPob94

Can someone explain to me that after 2 years in charge, why is our manager still playing around with systems and making double substitutions after 20 minutes??

dontpassback

Wake up call

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
It didn't help starting with the wrong line up. City get caught with a ball over the top, not for the first time this season and not for the first time in this match. And then we are always chasing it. Morecambe defended very well and should be held ups as a masterclass for the City defenders.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
In the immortal words of Gerry Rafftery, "Can I have my money back? (great album by the way, his first solo after breaking up with Billy Connolly and before Stealers Wheel)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Virtual BOOOOOOOO !!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Absolute *****. Clueless tactics from Taylor, who seemed to be making it up as he was going along. SIGN A STRIKER!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too many mistakes from too many players who seemed to play in end of season style - do they know something we don't ?
On to Saturday but they all need kick up the proverbial.
UTC

iscalad

Glad I wasn't there in person

Pete Martin (CTID)

That was dire. Truly dire. How many misplaced passes? How many awful corners (do we ever score from them?). Every player looking like they didn't know the others. Disjointed and disappointing.

paperclip

Surely a pre-requisite of being a football commentator is that you actually know something about football? Or can identify which player is which? The bloke on iFollow tonight failed dismally on both counts. And his co-commentator wasn't much better.

I assume they are provided by Radio Devon?