• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MDT : Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers 7pm KO

tonykellowfan

Our passing out of defence is much better in this game compared to some of the recent games.

We aren't the same side without Randall Williams i fear.
We aren’t the same side when faced with a dreadful pitch, our tempo drops, the passing falls apart, we go route one and it just doesn’t work.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Then again, if we grind out a 1-0 win it’ll be a solid, ugly result to complement the pretty stuff we’ve delivered so far this season. The result is all that matters at this stage of the season and with so many games in hand.

I have faith. Come on you reds.

Alistair20000

Got a feeling one goal will settle this game

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
We aren't the same side without Randall Williams i fear.
1 point from 6 in his last 2 games.

thermopylai

Quite enjoyed that half
Me too, although it hasn't been great, is strangely watchable.
The (very) occasional moment of quality from both sides - this could very easily go either way. I still have this out of date feeling that Bolton are a "big" team, so we're bound to win.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
We aren’t the same side when faced with a dreadful pitch, our tempo drops, the passing falls apart, we go route one and it just doesn’t work.
Agreed.

Trapdoor

Whats become obvious to me is that if MJ isnt getting on the ball we aren't doing anything. If its just getting hoofed long over the top he gets bypassed but as soon as he starts linking up and the midfield/defence start passing the ball MJ actually unlocks defences.
I think long ball is fine if we are getting absolutely battered by a better team but in this game we should be feeding MJ and letting him do the damage. They cant handle him at all.

STURTZ

1 point from 6 in his last 2 games.
He created the chances, if they're not put away that's hardly his fault!

iscalad

Raining now