• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed, but the player concerned was at the match on Saturday I understand. Many a slip 'tween cup and lip though
Well if the deal goes through and Taylor wants him to feature tomorrow then we can expect news in the morning. It’s possible things were tied up earlier but the announcement got delayed.

Or, the player has done a Willem Tomlinson on us....

sidney

Tobi Omole young CB from Spurs on loan mentioned on Twitter. Would be the sort of player we need as he’s young and athletic.
I would prefer his brother Gwok Omole, but he's a bit green...

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
His other brother Wak is a bit hit and miss.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Though playing devil's avocado, we should try him out.

Alistair20000

His other brother Wak is a bit hit and miss.
He is earning a fortune bashing Mr Covid on the head for Boris fred.

ryancooper327

Should we expect anything today?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was just think the same. I get the feeling we’d have heard before now, with tonight’s game looming. But, stranger things have happened.

Banksy

It’s always the same this time of year.Frustrating speculation , someone in ‘the know’ who quite often isn’t ( not suggesting there is anything wrong with the above tip about the player concerned being at the Saturday game btw , but you know what I mean. ) And we all want to see that mobile young CB who’s somehow slipped under the Premiership radar let alone that exciting striker who pops them in for fun.Then we get a semi retired CB and , with all due respect , someone like Fisher.Still , it’s better to travel hopefully than arrive I guess!

Red Devon

It’s always the same this time of year.Frustrating speculation , someone in ‘the know’ who quite often isn’t ( not suggesting there is anything wrong with the above tip about the player concerned being at the Saturday game btw , but you know what I mean. ) And we all want to see that mobile young CB who’s somehow slipped under the Premiership radar let alone that exciting striker who pops them in for fun.Then we get a semi retired CB and , with all due respect , someone like Fisher.Still , it’s better to travel hopefully than arrive I guess!
That was the beauty of Exeweb in the early days, there was a few posters who genuinely knew something and would put a name up....very rarely anybody seems to know anything these days.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
That was the beauty of Exeweb in the early days, there was a few posters who genuinely knew something and would put a name up....very rarely anybody seems to know anything these days.
Probably not entirely true.

Plenty of people "in the know", just they're trusted not to mouth off, or they wouldn't get told anything next time.

The gobby ones don't hear so much any more. Sources have learnt.

My advice? Call Lez. Probably even knows what colour the bog roll is in the Ladies.