• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Floodlit Cup Final - Wed 18th Nov 6.30pm kick off

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Last night & tonight just show us how good we are - those like Raddy / Taggy with the vision need to be given Freedom of the Fair City of Exeter !
All Grecians should be proud of our achievements even in these Covid days.
UTC
Don't forget Eamo.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
What cheery news. Well played boys, hope Tulls shouts you a Dr Pepper and pack of Quavers for the journey back!

I just hope we don't lose them all even earlier and for even less than we otherwise will.

Was this a comp just for L1 and L2 academies, or the whole EFL?

Colesman Ballz

The futures so bright I'm gonna wear shades ! Timbuk 3's song is going to playing in this house all night after that ! 😍

robchave

At half time I was thinking 'Oh well, perhaps I'll watch the tele'. Rather glad I stuck with it now!
Really well done lads & huge congratulations to all the coaches involved.

haka

I watched for a bit in the 1st half, just glad that a game was free on YouTube. Obviously at 1-3 our lads were getting overrun by a classy side, so no point sticking with it, never mind, still good experience for them.

Did I miss anything? :unsure:

Grecian Max

Sonny Cox is far too good and is going to get nabbed before we see him properly :(

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bleddy hell! What a team! (y)

Ian Tarr

Apart from the fact that we obviously have a lot of talent in this age group, what impressed me was that our boys' heads didn't drop when things went against them. But Crewe were visibly downbeat when we came back at them.

STURTZ

It's an acolade for our academy that is going to make it even more attractive to talented westcountry youth and their parents!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How old is Cox? When can we offer a pro deal?