• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tiverton Town offer to City fans

Tivvygrecian

Tiverton Town are offering Exeter City season ticket holders and/or Supporters Trust Members £5 off the normal admission price of £12 until further notice on production of their card.
With nine former or current City players in the squad you will be familiar already with a lot of Tivvy players. Tivvy are currently top of the league. The club has a brand new Sports Bar showing all Sky/BT games before and after our Saturday games. Car parking is free on a first come, first served basis and Tivvy entertain Walton Casuals this coming Saturday at 3pm. Louis Morison is playing out if his skin at the moment, he’s worth the admission money alone!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Production of what card? Season ticket holders don’t have any cards.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I work right across the road so that's really tempting

i8cornwall

Production of what card? Season ticket holders don’t have any cards.
think that would be a question you’d need to take up with city and not someone from Tiverton.

Antony Moxey

think that would be a question you’d need to take up with city and not someone from Tiverton.
Why? The OP mentioned it, so what card is it he’s expecting ST holders to produce?

Tivvygrecian

On production of confirmation email from ECFC. Would be great to see a few Grecians there.

i8cornwall

Why? The OP mentioned it, so what card is it he’s expecting ST holders to produce?
id imagine he probably isn’t aware of the fact ST holders don’t have a card.

Or maybe they don’t really need to know and if ST holders at city want to attend Tiverton games then they need to prove it.

Antony Moxey

On production of confirmation email from ECFC. Would be great to see a few Grecians there.
Sorry to keep on, but what confirmation email?

Antony Moxey

id imagine he probably isn’t aware of the fact ST holders don’t have a card.

Or maybe they don’t really need to know and if ST holders at city want to attend Tiverton games then they need to prove it.
Prove it how?

i8cornwall

Prove it how?
I don’t no Anthony I’ve a season ticket at Taunton this season.

maybe if your that keen on attending Tiverton games just pay the full wack, the offer Tiverton are running and how you can prove your a season ticket holder seems to be confusing you.