• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Nice bit of bringing the country together there Ramone 🤣🤣🤣
Tell me you've never heard anyone north of Bristol that feels hard done by the majority of the time in whatever the argument is !
I use to go watch England games and the amount of bitching and moaning on the England fans forum about how far they had to travel to Wembley for a game and wanted cheaper tickets etc even when Wembley was being redone they still wanted cheap tickets for games played in Manchester ffs !

When I saw thousands of cars pouring into this region when lockdown started it just went to prove how thick these people really are , " I know its all getting a bit mad oop norf so lets bugger off down south where infections rates are lower " little thinking they were bringing more infected people into this area.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Like a big majority of Norveners Burnham wants something for nothing ! Trying to hold the government to ransom and should they cave in to his demands every other pinko leader of a council will jump on the band wagon crying in public about how hard done by their place is.
Everywhere is going to be in the same boat soon enough the way its going and this idiot wants his share before anyone else.
Yes, and pinko MPs who are supporting Burnham's stance like...um...Graham Brady

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
When I saw thousands of cars pouring into this region when lockdown started it just went to prove how thick these people really are , " I know its all getting a bit mad oop norf so lets bugger off down south where infections rates are lower " little thinking they were bringing more infected people into this area.
**** Visions of Ramone by the M5 at Exeter with a Pitchfork shouting "Get off my land!"**** :LOL: :LOL:

Mr Jinx

China's economy back to rude health.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world's economies are fecked.

Figures.

#BoycottChina

angelic upstart

After managing for nearly seven weeks anybody greeting parents at school now has to wear a mask and so do parents walking around the school even though it's all outdoors. Nearly half term
We had that from the beginning of term.

DB9

China's economy back to rude health.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world's economies are fecked.

Figures.

#BoycottChina
You want (Not you personally) an iPhone, TV, any other electronic item, Clothes, Trainers etc etc etc then a boycott would never work.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
**** Visions of Ramone by the M5 at Exeter with a Pitchfork shouting "Get off my land!"**** :LOL: :LOL:
The travel ban meant nothing to them whatsoever , Sandy Bay was the busiest they had been all year in the first 2 weeks of the lockdown when I asked someone who works there was it all fairly local taking advantage of the quiet period they said "Not a chance the place is full to the brim with northerners " If they had stayed at home and took notice about not meeting up with others then maybe they wouldn't be in so much $hit like they are presently !

DB9

The travel ban meant nothing to them whatsoever , Sandy Bay was the busiest they had been all year in the first 2 weeks of the lockdown when I asked someone who works there was it all fairly local taking advantage of the quiet period they said "Not a chance the place is full to the brim with northerners " If they had stayed at home and took notice about not meeting up with others then maybe they wouldn't be in so much $hit like they are presently !
Look on the positive side Ramone, They maybe in the crapper but the SW is still the lowest area of infections and now they can't really go anywhere. (y)

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Incidentally I'm moving back to Devon from London next month. I'll be sure to bring my tier 2 germs with me.

angelic upstart

Except the bay rarely gets many northern visitors, and it was barely an eighth full.

But yes, Covid was spread because some northern folk went on holiday. Nothing to do with living in all but conurbations (look it up) with a large population density.