• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Economics.
I fear it is more to do with Biology.

Rosencrantz

On topic!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still available to to go and watch?

FFS why can't we just talk about the sodding team? Really getting on my f*cking tit this crap that keeps appearing on here.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
On topic 🙂, I haven't seen anything to say that it is not going ahead as planned with supporters allowed. Different gender I know, but Tivvy are still allowing up to 600 in to tonight's FA Cup tie.

(Could we maybe introduce Just A Minute rules, although that might severely limit traffic and content 😉)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match preview for Saturday's game against Poole

DB9

Match preview for Saturday's game against Poole

Hopefully with no fans at SJP, The Womens team might get a few extra fans who just want to see a team in the red & white of ECFC play live. (I'm presuming here that spectators are allowed?)

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully with no fans at SJP, The Womens team might get a few extra fans who just want to see a team in the red & white of ECFC play live. (I'm presuming here that spectators are allowed?)
Yep I think they said £3 adults, £1 kids on the social media publicity the Club sent out (plus of course the bus fare to Cullumpton :) )

Reactions: DB9

Dannyred

Yep I think they said £3 adults, £1 kids on the social media publicity the Club sent out (plus of course the bus fare to Cullumpton :) )
Yes a bus takes about 45-50mins each way.

I am hearing that clubs in the women’s championship are announcing no crowds this weekend, is there an update on this match ? maybe Scott can do a Live video link.

Andy Holloway

Yes a bus takes about 45-50mins each way.

I am hearing that clubs in the women’s championship are announcing no crowds this weekend, is there an update on this match ? maybe Scott can do a Live video link.
The 1C is quicker as it doesn't go through Bradninch, but Sunday buses are like hen's teeth, check the Stagecoach timetable first.

Rosencrantz

More social media content this season it looks like 👍

Dannyred

More social media content this season it looks like 👍

Scott didn’t ask her about the disappointment of not playing at St James park for the opening match.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Scott didn’t ask her about the disappointment of not playing at St James park for the opening match.
Give it a rest.