• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amps warming bench again tonight !
What's he got to do to play?
He has got to break into a very tried and trusted set up. I was pleasantly surprised that Ancelotti pitched in all three new signings with less than a week's training for Everton, but an arthritic aardvark would have improved that midfield.

Rosencrantz

Ethan might be getting a chance sooner rather than later 😳. Needs some expert pointing and covering.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Much of the first half of the season Dara O'Shea was with us he was on the bench. By the end of that season he was our best player.

denzel

Hope he hasnt joined another club to sit on the bench

rp42

Think he's days at Chelsea are numbered not even starting at a ***** Sheffield utd,nevermind get him sold and a few more quid for City.

Average Joe

I said it for ages, Ethan was never as good as the hype. He wasn't outstanding for us when he did play.

Dannyred

Think he's days at Chelsea are numbered not even starting at a ***** Sheffield utd,nevermind get him sold and a few more quid for City.
Didn’t they finish last season in the top half of the premier league and just 2 points behind Arsenal, Not long ago city were playing them in the same league.

Ethan is quality and his chance will come soon And will be back in the Chelsea team next season.

Average Joe

Ethan is quality and his chance will come soon And will be back in the Chelsea team next season.
Based on what? A whole season sat on the bench in the German leagues.

Ethan is 19 playing four games since he was 17.

Rio Ferdinand made his debut at 17 playing over 10 first team games and played in a further 127 games over the next four years

John Terry played over 40 games in his first two seasons of senior football

Ethan lacks something or he'd be starting consistently

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Financially I’m certain that leaving Exeter was the right thing for him.

But for his own development it’s hard not to think he should have stayed at SJP, played regularly for a season or two then end up with the move probably straight into a good sides first team.

Still, I’d have done the same thing he did.

Average Joe

Financially I’m certain that leaving Exeter was the right thing for him.

But for his own development it’s hard not to think he should have stayed at SJP, played regularly for a season or two then end up with the move probably straight into a good sides first team.

Still, I’d have done the same thing he did.
Ethan 100 percent did the right thing leaving Exeter. Why should he care about the funds we get for him, he should and rightly so is only looking after himself.

not joining Arsenal over Chelsea for me could possibly have been a mistake