• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Just to reassure you...quick "unflounce"

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Morning all,

Apologies for having been incommunicado since lockdown - just thought I'd visit very briefly to say hello. I've been in PM contact with a few posters as I think has been mentioned on these boards, mainly to confirm that all's well. My wife almost certainly had the dreaded virus back at the beginning (before testing was widespread so she was just told to isolate without taking a test), while I was ill in around May but fortunately nothing serious (I was tested at A&E for stroke, but turned out to be vertigo brought about by a fluid imbalance in my ears).

As you're no doubt aware, my Exeweb visits normally coincide with being at my desk at work (naughty, naughty) and I'm rarely online outside of this (aside from Facebook and whatnot) - especially as my laptop at home is worse than useless. I've been WFH since the pandemic hit, and continue to do so (except this week, I'm on leave) for the foreseeable - our October term is to be delivered online so I'm unlikely to be back in the office full time until at least February. Therefore with this my visits to this fine site will continue to be sporadic at best (aside from doing the previews).

I will try to look in from time to time, although more as a "lurker" so that I don't get drawn into lengthy debates. In the meantime take care, and *hopefully* see some of you soon back in the stands.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Most important thing Jason is that you and your family are all well, Good to hear from you on here (y)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for the update, Jase. Glad you're OK. Some of us was a bit worried! :)

Alistair20000

Perhaps Lez the Fez and Exeweb could fund a decent laptop for Jason.

DB9

Perhaps Lez the Fez and Exeweb could fund a decent laptop for Jason.
He'd have to declare that as he's a mod! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alistair20000

Good reason to be provided with the tools of trade in that case.

Reactions: DB9

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I delegate

DB9

I delegate
A true leader, Delegates so one never gets ones hands dirty. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOG

Well, this is all a bit me, me, me

Only joking, glad to hear you're well (y)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm no expert in the subject but if you "unflounce" doesn't it follow that you must have "flounced" in the first place ?