• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon_shoe

I like it! Like that there’s lots of red! Will buy and wear! The two away shirts look good too, especially the black.

also like that Forest away shirt!

GJW

Just for Danny, even though we have taken what seems an age to release our kit, we are not the last. Still no sign of Coventry’s kit release yet. You want to hear what their fans think of that (well, some of them).

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Also love the fact we have the youth modelling the shirts in that shot. Geddon City.

grecIAN Harris

That is the worst shirt City have worn other than the rugby shirt when we went down to The Conference.

Grecian Max

I really dislike having a massive block behind a sponsors logo over the top of stripes, so its not bad solution IMO.

The additional red is nice, I'd go against opinion and say thats the best shirt we've had in years! Then again I liked the 02/03 for its striking difference, the stripes get so dull all for trying other things, it's not like history dictates we can't, especially looking at the 70s and 80s shirt. Next time try pin stripe with majority white, again it would attract the moaners, but lets be honest - if you are a grown man and wearing this apart from at 5-aside or exercising then you need a long hard look at yourself.

Grecian Max

That is the worst shirt City have worn other than the rugby shirt when we went down to The Conference.
:D exact opposite opinion, class

Just goes to show, we all have eyes, only some have taste :p

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
How hard is it to design a decent shirt with red & white stripes?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Get a grip. The shirt we wore in our championship season didn't even have a badge on it.

grecIAN Harris

:D exact opposite opinion, class

Just goes to show, we all have eyes, only some have taste :p
But your blind and cannot see........

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think it looks fine. Not the best kit but if the whole front had been block red people would have moaned that we'd gone away from our red and white striped routes.

It will look just fine when Jake Taylors holding aloft the League 2 champions trophy next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.