• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Zaha for £80 million? LOL! SP is off his nut if he thinks anyone will get close to paying that for him.......he's talented, but his stats don't back an £80m valuation - they don't even back a £40m one IMO.
I've read that Saha would go to Manure for £30 million

DB9

I've read that Saha would go to Manure for £30 million
He tried that once before, Didn't work out for him.

arthur

Harry Kane's partner. Spurs and England no doubt

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Kane's partner. Spurs and England no doubt

Certainly a challenge but if he is up for it could unlock the door to untold riches and yes an England partnership with Kane.

Banksy

It’s funny , a lot of these articles still imply that he can be bought for as little as 18M thanks to the original Athletic release clause source. In fact , there’s an article linked to that one with the Spurs‘ fans urging a purchase in view of the price .As soon as I see that same old line I stop reading the article . Brentford say they want 25M ,they must know , ergo there can be no release clause.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
It’s funny , a lot of these articles still imply that he can be bought for as little as 18M thanks to the original Athletic release clause source. In fact , there’s an article linked to that one with the Spurs‘ fans urging a purchase in view of the price .As soon as I see that same old line I stop reading the article . Brentford say they want 25M ,they must know , ergo there can be no release clause.
Watkins signed a new long term contract almost exactly a year ago, reputedly with a big salary increase.

I imagine if there is a release clause it will be for a figure of £25m if not more, Brentford are not mugs.

grecIAN Harris

Ollie to Leeds?? Maybe not as they've just signed Joe Gerhardt, a striker from Wigan, on a four year deal.

Long Lost Bee

Leicester now in the running according to Twitter. Just a few more Premiership clubs and it will be a full house 😂😂. Disappointed that Slough Town haven’t made a bid, apparently Upper Haliford u11 colts have. A large bag of Haribos and the whole squads weekly pocket money. I’d hate tell them they’ve failed.
In all honesty it now seems inevitable that we’ll have a bid that matches the clubs valuation in the very near future. TBH if it’s going to happen the sooner the better we need time to bed his replacement in.

DB9

TBH if it’s going to happen the sooner the better we need time to bed his replacement in.
Especially since the new season is not that far away.

Long Lost Bee

Especially since the new season is not that far away.
Would suit you guys as well to bolster for the coming season early as well.