• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lest we forget the Rowbotham/Whiston swap deal 😂
Jeeze...There were some shenanigans in those days.
The Grecians got stitched up on more than one occasion too..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Understand that Spurs have offered £15 mill for Ollie & he wants to light up new stadium - need someone else to get in bidding war. UTC

Avening Posse

On the Griffin Park point, it's a shame they are moving on, I liked a trip there, and I like older grounds, but it's the way of the world I guess. I reckon Ollie will go for late teens with top up payments on appearances etc at a new club. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon 25-30 mill up front is a lot in the current climate

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the Griffin Park point, it's a shame they are moving on, I liked a trip there, and I like older grounds, but it's the way of the world I guess. I reckon Ollie will go for late teens with top up payments on appearances etc at a new club. I hope I'm wrong but I reckon 25-30 mill up front is a lot in the current climate
It really does depend how much in demand he is. If he is seriously wanted by a number of Clubs then his value is bound to increase.

Avening Posse

It really does depend how much in demand he is. If he is seriously wanted by a number of Clubs then his value is bound to increase.
I hope you are right Sexton. These Prem clubs certainly do take big risks to stay at the top table, but still seems a lot to me even in a bidding war what with what is going on at the moment

IndoMike

Wrong place

Understand that Spurs have offered £15 mill for Ollie & he wants to light up new stadium - need someone else to get in bidding war. UTC
Got highlighted in the Sports Section (S Times) today as being on the radar for a number of Prem Clubs such as Sheff U and Brighton with a price tag of £25m put on him by Brentford.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got highlighted in the Sports Section (S Times) today as being on the radar for a number of Prem Clubs such as Sheff U and Brighton with a price tag of £25m put on him by Brentford.
Kerching (I hope!). Money should see Grecians through Covid. UTC

fred binneys head

Palace have just had a bid for a striker turned down, maybe they’ll go after Ollie?

DB9

Palace have just had a bid for a striker turned down, maybe they’ll go after Ollie?
They bid £10m for Eze? QPR striker and QPR valued him at £20m, So is a £25m bid for Ollie a bit too strong for them?