• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Dannyred

Dutch FA allows the first woman to play in the Men’s first team.

The Dutch Football Association announced a pioneering scheme on Tuesday, allowing a woman to play competitively at a men's team in the hope of greater womens' participation in the men's game in future.

"The KNVB stands for diversity and equality. We believe that there should be room for everyone in every way."

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mmmmm..... somebody has been offered a place in the squad. Start with the development side with a view to moving up to the first team.

DB9

Mmmmm..... somebody has been offered a place in the squad. Start with the development side with a view to moving up to the first team.
,👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Grecian 1901

In fairness it was a decent game, with the ECFC Women's team deserved winners on the day. The first half was actually quite a tight affair, with the visitors possibly shading possession and territory. However, they didn't really create anything but City did look threatening and got their first goal midway through the first half.

The second half saw City take complete control of the game and scored a further two more goals. In truth, City should have scored more, as they hit the post and missed some decent chances. One thing that struck me was the obvious step up in quality compared to last season (both with City and the opposition). I was also very impressed with City's No 10 (Gillies) who was fantastic up front. If City continue as they have started, they should have a good season. Here's hoping.
Can I use this for the archive Martin?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure if they've opened up the Big Bank.

Reactions: DB9

iscalad

Umm, wrong thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Umm, wrong thread.
Who bought this thread back up?

iscalad

Who bought this thread back up?