• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 18 million pound trigger rears its ugly head again.Let’s hope that isn’t true at least.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
That went well then 😂 😂 😂
The curse applies to teams whose registered first team strip is red and white stripes.....regardless of what colours they play in for the game. I was hoping we would have played Cheltenham in our final as that would have put at least a temporary and hopefully a permanent end to it

Last edited:

sign of the chimes

The curse applies to teams whose registered first team strip is red and white stripes.....regardless of what colours they play in for the game.
As a supporter of a team in blue and white who've never managed to win a single rubber in the play-offs, I could have warned Brentford off that particular combo.

Banksy

Here’s more about that wretched release clause.If true ,and it seems to have legs, our extra cash could be really cut back.

Grecian Max

I have a feeling that come Tuesday evening you are going to be even more disappointed. 🐝🐝🐝
:love::love::love:
Well deserved cash for the club that made the player

Rosencrantz

The curse applies to teams whose registered first team strip is red and white stripes.....regardless of what colours they play in for the game. I was hoping we would have played Cheltenham in our final as that would have put at least a temporary and hopefully a permanent end to it
We could have been still taking penalties now 🤪

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
We could have been still taking penalties now 🤪
True never thought of that 😜

StudentGrecian

Here’s more about that wretched release clause.If true ,and it seems to have legs, our extra cash could be really cut back.
"£18m is right in Leeds’ ballpark and while the price could be driven up if other clubs come in for him" -- Whoever wrote the article doesn't understand release clauses either.

Release clause talk seems to have all stemmed from the Athletic article, in which it was claimed that the author's colleague reported there was a release clause. I've searched for an article written by his colleague and it doesn't seem to exist. Stinks of a 'my mate down the pub told me' type rumour.

Long Lost Bee

The 18 million pound trigger rears its ugly head again.Let’s hope that isn’t true at least.
jC. There is NO £18 million pound trigger!

IndoMike

jC. There is NO £18 million pound trigger!
Thanks, Bee. I trust you far more than some two-bit "journalist".