• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Things are definitely taking a turn for the worse in Oz, mainly in the state of Victoria. A massive leap in numbers getting Covid and deaths creeping up too. Nothing compared to Europe but nevertheless worrying as the borders have been shut (to non nationals, not Aussies returning) for quite a while now

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
But now they're Government Policy, Mind months after other nations.
Don't start me DB, don't start me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Things are definitely taking a turn for the worse in Oz, mainly in the state of Victoria. A massive leap in numbers getting Covid and deaths creeping up too. Nothing compared to Europe but nevertheless worrying as the borders have been shut (to non nationals, not Aussies returning) for quite a while now
But I keep seeing anti-maskers saying it's all a Government hoax to keep us sheep scared and incarcerated in our own homes.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Don't start me DB, don't start me. 😂
Doctors and Nurses, at the height of the pandemic, fully covered in PPE, head to toe. Covid positive patients without masks, windows open, doors open, fans switched on in their rooms... to make them more comfortable.

You really couldn't make it up.

Avening Posse

But I keep seeing anti-maskers saying it's all a Government hoax to keep us sheep scared and incarcerated in our own homes.
I must say the Australian Government move pretty decisively and clearly. The messages are short and easy to follow. Maybe because they haven’t had the UK numbers to deal with or maybe it’s more likely to be followed if everybody understands them.

iscalad

Anyone been out for a discounted meal on the taxpayer yet ?

I would imagine Burger King,McDonalds & KFC will be rammed today ! (The madness of it)

Healthy eating 😁😎

Edit...I assume those outlets mentioned are in the scheme of course...Seem to recall some Takeaways are ineligible(Kebab shops & the like)
It's our 30th wedding anniversary today. May brave a meal out if we can get a table.

Oldsmobile-88

It's our 30th wedding anniversary today. May brave a meal out if we can get a table.
Congratulations Dave...Hope you find somewhere.

DB9

And save money on this eat out discount! Result!!! Happy Anniversary mate 👍

Mr Jinx

You can always put him on ignore!
I have, but then that's made the thread unintelligible as he commands nearly 50% of the posts.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
I have, but then that's made the thread unintelligible as he commands nearly 50% of the posts.
Actually Jinxy, missing his posts would still make it more reader friendly. 😂