• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_Palfrey

Forgive me Scott if you think i'm having a pop. I really don't want to come across that way although I can appreciate it does look like that. I accept that there is a lot of work behind the scenes to get things done just as the club wants them to be done which I understand. It's just this drip feeding that I find a bit tiresome if i'm honest. Fans just want to know what the shirt looks like and when they can buy it. It's not the PS5 launch or the new iPhone. It's just the new Exeter shirt.

Just my opinion and i'm not belittling the work that has gone on behind the scenes.
It wasn’t/isn’t meant to be drip feeding - just a post to say that it’s on its way with detail and reasoning behind it on the website article, appreciate you’re passionate about it and hope you like it!

Last edited:

Scott_Palfrey

How come other clubs have released their kits awhile ago but you add excuses and then I see that two of the shirts will be the same as last season, How many fans will want to buy the same shirt they may already have just because it has a a new sponsors name on it, A name change wouldn’t be worth the £45/£50 Outlay.

We needed a new away shirt to make money, not keep the same kit. Very disappointing.

it needs to be better.
You are so tiresome with your attitude and aggression Danny.

If you don’t like anything the club does and want to see change then please do take it up with the club and trust rather than just on a message board.

Come in and meet us, or let’s schedule a phone call next week? Something isn’t right about how much you detest the club you support.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster

If you don’t like anything the club does and want to see change then please do take it up with the club and trust rather than just on a message board.

Come in and meet us, or let’s schedule a phone call next week? Something isn’t right about how much you detest the club you support.
I believe this has been offered to Danny boy in the past on here and so far nothing.

cannockred

Scott, You have far more important things to do with your life than to meet up with Dannyboy - like washing your hair or watching coronation street. :)

iscalad

Buying a shirt to a season ticket is a big difference.

Do you not feel the shirts should of been out by now with a summer range of T-shirts months ago.
why don't you go up to the shop and see what's available.........oh, yeah, right.

Grecian68

why don't you go up to the shop and see what's available.........oh, yeah, right.
Whatever the range is, people always want more, so the club shop can never win on that one, I think it’s just about right.

Grecian68

It wasn’t/isn’t meant to be drip feeding - just a post to say that it’s on its way with detail and reasoning behind it on the website article, appreciate you’re passionate about it and hope you like it!
Give me now, the money is burning a hole in my pocket Scott 👍

DB9

Give me now, the money is burning a hole in my pocket Scott 👍
Calm down G68, You'll do yourself a mischief! 😃 (y)

Dannyred

Scott as you already know I have agreed with you privately about meeting up with you when we are out of the pandemic to discuss things in person.

My comments are based on wanting the club to be better as you know which I don’t think is a bad thing at all.
All my life we have had a small club mentality and this has driven fans away who had previously travelled across the country in the bleak times supporting the club but no longer willing to put another penny in and with so much more on offer in modern times it needs to be better than it is to survive, yes the club do some great things but we remain a small club in league two shadowed by a rugby team and those down the road, the club need fresh ideas to move it forward and I agree with taggy we need a new stadium that can bring in more finance every week including out of season, The patch work SJP is not the future of a club with ambition.

Scott_Palfrey

Scott as you already know I have agreed with you privately about meeting up with you when we are out of the pandemic to discuss things in person.

My comments are based on wanting the club to be better as you know which I don’t think is a bad thing at all.
All my life we have had a small club mentality and this has driven fans away who had previously travelled across the country in the bleak times supporting the club but no longer willing to put another penny in and with so much more on offer in modern times it needs to be better than it is to survive, yes the club do some great things but we remain a small club in league two shadowed by a rugby team and those down the road, the club need fresh ideas to move it forward and I agree with taggy we need a new stadium that can bring in more finance every week including out of season, The patch work SJP is not the future of a club with ambition.
Then let’s make it happen, would be helpful if you could suggest what you think we are doing wrong and how it could be improved rather than pot shots and vague statements saying we aren’t very good!

The club is moving forward, attendances have grown every year for the last 3 and we reached ones of when we were last in league one last season.

St James Park is looking the best it has ever looked and the facilities have improved a lot, it certainly suits our needs right now.

Everyone wants the club to succeed and improve every day, you may not believe that but everyone, everyone, everyone! Who works at the club has its interests at heart and doesn’t do it just for the money!

Maybe it’s just the way it comes across in text form, but it feels like the clubs wronged you or someone close to you and I’d like that to be made right!

Status
Not open for further replies.