• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Know Your Place.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Well I hadn’t thought about you lot all until you posted that 3 weeks after the last post, you just woke up or is it school holidays
And yet here you are within 8 hrs of G U N's post !

Grecian Up North

Well I hadn’t thought about you lot all until you posted that 3 weeks after the last post, you just woke up or is it school holidays
You've logged onto the forum to see the post so not sure how that works m8. Try again.

i8cornwall

I’ll leave it 12 months before I come back onto the banter base.... till then:

“once I knew the interest from A HUGE CLUB like Bolton there was only one choice”

antoni sarcevic

yours Kindly

Bolton Wanderers

graiser

You've logged onto the forum to see the post so not sure how that works m8. Try again.
On the ball pal, not 3 weeks behind

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Know your place? Luke Mc Cormick certainly knows where he is welcome!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Know your place? Luke Mc Cormick certainly knows where he is welcome!
What better place for a family orientated club !

graiser

You boys just woke up have you ?

dontpassback

Frank nouble eh,well there’s a quality (cheap) signing if ever I saw one,the green slimey will soon be dissapointed at his input,so that along with super Luke signing indicates that the budget set by hallett isn’t going to set league one alight !

graiser

Frank nouble eh,well there’s a quality (cheap) signing if ever I saw one,the green slimey will soon be dissapointed at his input,so that along with super Luke signing indicates that the budget set by hallett isn’t going to set league one alight !
Says the big spenders, fair play though you boys are good for a laugh

dontpassback

We haven’t spent big,because we haven’t thrown money at it unlike some of the basket cases,Mansfield for example,hallet quite rightly is being prudent and if you look deeper you will find that the ECFC model of academy players and financial sense is what he would like to do with your mob,after all he hasn’t got unlimited funds,and he has done your lot proud(imagine BRENTY boy still in charge !)As for little old ECFC. And finance, we are being prudent and any windfalls from ollie watkins and Matt grimes etc will be a welcome bonus