• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grecian68

Bristol Rovers have released theirs

Andy Holloway

Bristol Rovers have released theirs
WOW how exciting, i can't contain my indifference!! What about Willand Rovers and/or Elmore when are they going to follow suit?

Grecian68

WOW how exciting, i can't contain my indifference!! What about Willand Rovers and/or Elmore when are they going to follow suit?
Even they will probably release theirs before we do!

Andy Holloway

Even they will probably release theirs before we do!
But why bother to get so excited about it, it's not going to make the season start any sooner! As the Club shop is closed indefinably, who is going to order, receive and possibly sell/dispatch them anyway?

Grecian68

But why bother to get so excited about it, it's not going to make the season start any sooner! As the Club shop is closed indefinably, who is going to order, receive and possibly sell/dispatch them anyway?
Just feel we’re missing a trick here, but will purchase whenever they are released.

grecian109

If we are in need of funds (aren’t we always..) we’re missing a big trick here.

I presume we’ll have three new kit designs, even if just new transfers rather than a whole new design on perhaps the away and/or third kit.

Either way they are not cheap and could be sold via the online shop and posted out, i for one would buy at least one of the shirts and think many others would too (even if just to put a bit of income the clubs way).

At £50ish a throw, every sale is valuable income for the club. I know suppliers may be hampered by COVID but many other clubs are on sale or have at least released now.

StudentGrecian

One potential option that I've seen many clubs doing is an online pre-order, including clubs that are supplied by Joma. That way staff can be furloughed for as long as possible whilst still giving the club some income. You also then don't have to order a speculative amount of stock, cutting down potential dead stock that doesn't sell. I understand people's frustrations as we do always seem to be late to the party with releasing our kits.

Legohead

Banned
Personally I think the shirts should be out by now. It's not a massive inconvenience buying in August / September or whenever they are put on sale but it's not really grasping the nettle either. Disappointing.

Has the shirt been revealed yet? I haven't read through the thread. If not then that's really poor IMO.

Grecian68

Personally I think the shirts should be out by now. It's not a massive inconvenience buying in August / September or whenever they are put on sale but it's not really grasping the nettle either. Disappointing.

Has the shirt been revealed yet? I haven't read through the thread. If not then that's really poor IMO.
Nothing, not even a glimpse

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
But why bother to get so excited about it, it's not going to make the season start any sooner!
It's not, but we've just been embarrassingly thrashed at the national stadium so you'd think the club would want to put last season behind them and look ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.