• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Organisation Restructure At Argyle

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not that interested in Grimsby.
He could do better than that too. PL manager at Blundell Park? Not right. Same with Phil Brown, wherever he is.

dontpassback

He could do better than that too. PL manager at Blundell Park? Not right. Same with Phil Brown, wherever he is.
Down the tanning salon 🤩

grecIAN Harris

He found his level with Saarfend.

Colesman Ballz

He found his level with Saarfend.
A natural fit for his "Arf, Arf Arf" from the technical area ! 😎

andrew p long

The sad thing is people losing their jobs. No point in us crowing about discomfort at Argyle. I fear that we may yet have to make redundancies over the autumn/winter in order to survive. The support from the furlough scheme is reducing and will be completely gone by end October. We have no income from matches and no dates for when games will restart. When they do there may be no fans or numbers reduced both by social distancing rules and some people’s reluctance to take risks with health .

DB9

I think restarting the EFL season will be known when this one finishes, After the championship play off because they can't do any fixtures yet cos we don't know who is playing in what divisions but as you say I don't think anyone will be immune from possible redundancies.

Last edited:

dontpassback

The sad thing is people losing their jobs. No point in us crowing about discomfort at Argyle. I fear that we may yet have to make redundancies over the autumn/winter in order to survive. The support from the furlough scheme is reducing and will be completely gone by end October. We have no income from matches and no dates for when games will restart. When they do there may be no fans or numbers reduced both by social distancing rules and some people’s reluctance to take risks with health .
Good point,they won’t be the only ones,and a lot of companies have used this as a good reason to reduce Staff and get more productive efforts from the ones still in a job,call me cynical but a lot of company owners have probably thought the same

Reactions: DB9

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think restarting the EFL season will be known when this one finishes, After the championship play off because they can't do any fixtures yet cos we don't know who is playing in what divisions but as you say I don't think anyone will be immune from possible redundancies.
They might not be able to do fixtures but they could certainly reveal a start date if they knew what the fuxk was going on.

DB9

They might not be able to do fixtures but they could certainly reveal a start date if they knew what the fuxk was going on.
Don't think anyone does Snoop!

dontpassback

Don't think anyone does Snoop!
Especially the EFL it seems !

Reactions: DB9