• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

20-21 new shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudentGrecian

Might be an idea to look at how many kits that have been made available to buy are Joma.
A brief look has revealed that Joma has released the kits from Anderlecht, Leganes, St Mirren, East Fife, Dunfermline and Raith Rovers for next season. Whether any are available to buy yet I am not sure. Would be nice to see something, even if it's just a tease, in the next couple of weeks.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we know where the shirts are made?

I know that in the food sector that a lot of companies have had to rationalise their production lines to deal with social distancing and also loss of staff due to self-isolation. I onder of the textile industry has had to do the same.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

I know that in the food sector that a lot of companies have had to rationalise their production lines to deal with social distancing and also loss of staff due to self-isolation. I onder of the textile industry has had to do the same.
Does it not say on the label. eg Made in China/Pakistan/Bangladesh etc

iscalad

Double post

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does it not say on the label. eg Made in China/Pakistan/Bangladesh etc
It says made in China. Couldn't you have looked that up for me? :)

iscalad

It says made in China. Couldn't you have looked that up for me? :)
Me, in a City shirt. Sadly no longer have the body for it. Last one I bought was the win at Wembley.🤥

Grecian_Matt

Me, in a City shirt. Sadly no longer have the body for it. Last one I bought was the win at Wembley.🤥
When did we win at Wembley?
I don't believe you..

iscalad

When did we win at Wembley?
I don't believe you..
You have to be very old.

ryancooper327

Cambridge, Cheltenham, Lincoln (L1 I know) all releasing kits today. Any hint from us? Surely we have a design to tease! Even if we don’t have any to sell.

Also, I quite like the Lincoln one!

Grecian68

Cambridge, Cheltenham, Lincoln (L1 I know) all releasing kits today. Any hint from us? Surely we have a design to tease! Even if we don’t have any to sell.

Also, I quite like the Lincoln one!
Carlisle also have released theirs

Status
Not open for further replies.