• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course not.
So we'll have to wait and see if the infection rate goes up after the incubation period which i think is 7-14 days?

IndoMike

So we'll have to wait and see if the infection rate goes up after the incubation period which i think is 7-14 days?
Maybe because they were outdoors it won't be so bad.
There have been new outbreaks all over the place. Melbourne has shut down very forcibly nine tower blocks. They have 500 cops there to enforce it.
As much as we would love this virus to disappear, it's not going anywhere. Many have relaxed (I include myself) and have thought it's not going to happen to them, but the virus has other ideas. Human nature rules over the science.

DB9

Maybe because they were outdoors it won't be so bad.
There have been new outbreaks all over the place. Melbourne has shut down very forcibly nine tower blocks. They have 500 cops there to enforce it.
As much as we would love this virus to disappear, it's not going anywhere. Many have relaxed (I include myself) and have thought it's not going to happen to them, but the virus has other ideas. Human nature rules over the science.
I am also going on the presumption that those who flooded the beaches over Easter and May Bank Holidays plus the BLM protests, We haven't seen mass rises in infection rates/deaths, Which we would of by now. But hey, What do I know?

IndoMike

I am also going on the presumption that those who flooded the beaches over Easter and May Bank Holidays plus the BLM protests, We haven't seen mass rises in infection rates/deaths, Which we would of by now. But hey, What do I know?
How this virus behaves and the way it spreads seems to be fairly unpredictable. We do know it's obvious that if you don't mix with other people then it can't spread so easily, but then we go around in circles with the same debate about locking down or saving the economy.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Am just about to go to our local cafe, Which has been closed since March but is now open for a full English breakfast. They've worked hard to get it open, Are very nice people and their fry up is awesome, Something I've looked forward to for ages! 😋

DB9

How this virus behaves and the way it spreads seems to be fairly unpredictable. We do know it's obvious that if you don't mix with other people then it can't spread so easily, but then we go around in circles with the same debate about locking down or saving the economy.
Exactly Mike, Can't keep hunkering down, We just have to decide and make things as safe as possible as individuals.

DB9

Am just about to go to our local cafe, Which has been closed since March but is now open for a full English breakfast. They've worked hard to get it open, Are very nice people and their fry up is awesome, Something I've looked forward to for ages! 😋
Home well and truly stuffed! 😋😃

Legohead

Banned
London era
Home well and truly stuffed! 😋😃
Fried bread with that? A fry up without isn't a fry up.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

London era

Fried bread with that? A fry up without isn't a fry up.
Of course and a rack of extra toast, Mix of white and brown. The good lady had eggs benedicts and the brown toast, Me i had the white. Very good to see the cafe open, They had been doing takaways for a while but now people can sit in and eat, plus they have an extra seasted area out back too, the counter had screens around it, decent gap between tables, So they're pretty sorted.

Legohead

Banned
My two key omissions from a fry up are mushrooms and tomato. Why I ask? Why mushrooms and tomato for breakfast?!

I also do the old Alan Partridge trick and have the eggs separate from the beans. It's military precision when I have a fry up.