• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just walked around the town here and all hairdressers/Barbers open, All busy but people queuing happily, Inside they have all got on masks etc, seats at roughly 2m. The pubs so far (But it is early in the day) are not overflowing, The footies on the TV, Everyone at tables with SD and behaving well, Entrance you are having to give them your details, Which i couldn't see anyone moaning about, Probably be a bit different when they have a few inside them but there is no mad dash for the pub around here........So far!

Mr Jinx

So I just went on a drive around after a visit to the dump. The pubs really aren't that busy at all, no more so than they would be on a normal Saturday in this weather. All a bit of a fuss over nothing.

DB9

So I just went on a drive around after a visit to the dump. The pubs really aren't that busy at all, no more so than they would be on a normal Saturday in this weather. All a bit of a fuss over nothing.
How was the tip Jinxy, Getting better?

Legohead

Banned
Typical of the Government's attitude towards disabled people. No surprise whatsoever.

tavyred

All quiet on the mean streets of Tavistock.
The local Rozzers (via a tweet) have expressed their satisfaction at the compliance of the punters in the pubs.

Antony Moxey

Typical of the Government's attitude towards disabled people. No surprise whatsoever.

Typical media sensationalism more like. In what way has she been ‘left to die’?

Legohead

Banned
Typical media sensationalism more like. In what way has she been ‘left to die’?
I take it you aren't disabled and thus tried to get online food deliveries or Personal Independence Payment then? If so you'd be agreeing.

Mr Jinx

How was the tip Jinxy, Getting better?
The tip is still a bit rubbish, pardon the pun, but it opens up a bit more from Monday.

Reactions: DB9

Antony Moxey

I take it you aren't disabled and thus tried to get online food deliveries or Personal Independence Payment then? If so you'd be agreeing.
You‘re correct I’m not disabled, however rather like your good self I can’t speak for every disabled person so your reasoning is irrelevent.

Legohead

Banned
You‘re correct I’m not disabled, however rather like your good self I can’t speak for every disabled person so your reasoning is irrelevent.
I'm disabled and am in a patient participation and pressure group to help other disabled people fight appalling treatment by the Government and councils related to disability rights and claiming benefits so whilst I cannot speak for every disabled person, I can speak for a lot of them. The overriding theme is the same. The way disabled people are treated by the Government is nothing short of a crime and it IS costing lives.